An amazing private orthodontic practice in Asheville, North Carolina is seeking a full-time associate to join their growing practice!
Asheville is a thriving mountain city known for its funky and eclectic communities. Nestled in the Appalachian Mountains between the Pisgah and Nantahala National Forests, the area offers an incredible outdoor-living lifestyle but also has a hip downtown community. The historic downtown area has a thriving music scene, exquisite culinary restaurants, and over 30 art galleries offering a mix of Art-Deco, Beaux-Arts, and Neoclassical styles all located in perfect retro-urban local shops and galleries. Residents enjoy year-round festivals including Shindig on the Green, the Brewgrass Festival, and Ocktoberfest.
Asheville has won a variety of awards and received many recognitions over the years including:
- Asheville ranked #6 on the “Top 100 Best Places to Live in the U.S.” – Livability.com
- Asheville ranked one of “The Best Places to Retire in 2020” – Forbes.com
- Asheville ranked 5 of the Top 50 of “America’s Best Small Cities” – BestCities.org
- Buncombe County named “One of the Best Counties in North Carolina for Small Business” – SmartAsset.com
- North Carolina ranked as the #1 “Best States For Business” for 3rd year in a row – BestCities.org
- Asheville ranked 3 of the Top 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 – Travel + Leisure
Asheville is the ultimate outdoor playground and an ideal destination for someone seeking an active lifestyle. This opportunity will allow you to practice with a skilled and motivated team focused on delivering exceptional clinical care to patients. To learn more about this practice opportunity, please forward your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.