Raleigh, North Carolina is the place to be and we have a great opportunity for an orthodontic associate! This opportunity has an exceptional compensation package for an associate orthodontist including;
- $30,000 sign-on bonus
- Guaranteed Income for new graduates
- Potential to make $250K – $300K + in year 1 and $300K – $350K+ in year 2 and beyond.
- Salary + Growth Incentive Plan
- Equity track available after Year 2
- Mentorship from Senior Providers & Outside Consultants
- Health Insurance & Benefits with a 3% 401(k) match
- Advanced Technology in both Offices
- Experienced Clinical Team with excellent TCs
- $10,000 CE Course Allowances
- Relocation will be fully reimbursed
- 4 weeks of vacation + 6 paid holidays
The streets in the heart of the city are lined with many oak trees making Raleigh known as “City of Oaks” which helps further the family-friendly atmosphere and welcoming community. This state capitol is also known for its universities, including North Carolina State University and is part of the Research Triangle Park. This region is luring new residents every day with strong job growth and a high quality of life.
Many of the people who call this metro area home are young, friendly, diverse, and educated. U.S. News ranked Raleigh #10 in Best Places to Live and Money Magazine describes Raleigh as the ‘Best Big City in the Southeast’.