An amazing private orthodontic practice in Asheville, North Carolina is seeking a full-time associate to join their growing practice!
Asheville, North Carolina is ranked #24 on U.S. News “Best Places to Live”. Asheville is a thriving mountain city known for its funky and eclectic communities. Nestled in the Appalachian Mountains between the Pisgah and Nantahala National Forests, the area offers an incredible outdoor-living lifestyle but also has a hip downtown community. The historic downtown area has a thriving music scene, exquisite culinary restaurants and over 30 art galleries with a mix of Art-Deco, Beaux Arts, and Neoclassical styles all located in perfect retro-urban local shops and galleries. Residents enjoy year-round festivals including ‘Shindig on the Green, the Brewgrass Festival, and Ocktoberfest’.
Asheville Awards & Recognitions for 2017:
- 2017 Asheville was named one of the top 15 best small cities in the U.S. – Conde Nast Traveler, October 2017
- Asheville ranked one of the 50 best places for business and careers. – Forbes, 2017
- North Carolina ranked #3 Best State for Business. – Chief Executive Magazine, 2017
- Asheville was recognized as one of the Top 15 Cities in the United States. – Travel + Leisure’s, July 2017
- Ranked #1 for Best in the U.S. Destination for 2017 – Lonely Planet, January 2017
Asheville is the ultimate outdoor playground and an ideal destination for someone seeking an active lifestyle. This opportunity will allow you to practice with a skilled and motivated team focused on delivering exceptional clinical care to patients. Ideal candidate is available by fall 2018 and eligible for North Carolina state licensure. To learn more about this practice opportunity, please forward your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.