You may have picked up a copy of the Bentson Clark reSource at a recent orthodontic meeting, heard about it from a colleague, or read an excerpt from an article that was recently featured in the publication…but how familiar are you with the Bentson Clark reSource newsletter? We are frequently approached by doctors who have seen the publication but want to know more about it.
Each quarter, the Bentson Clark reSource analyzes and examines the most current issues and concerns within the orthodontic industry. The Bentson Clark reSource is an all-in-one information source for orthodontists of all career stages.
From marketing advice to financial and legal insights, the Bentson Clark reSource focuses on the topics that are important to today’s orthodontists, their practices and their future endeavors. The Bentson Clark reSource features articles, interviews and commentary contributed from the movers and shakers within the orthodontic industry. The publication is solely business-oriented and does not include clinical information.
The Bentson Clark reSource includes:
- Marketing Advice from leading, well-known consultants within the orthodontic industry.
- Real, Timely Data from real orthodontic practices, allowing you to gauge your practice.
- Financial and Legal Insights to avoid pitfalls and accomplish your financial goals.
- Tips and Information to manage and operate your practice efficiently and effectively.
- Analysis of Industry Trends to help you understand the direction and future of the orthodontic industry.
- Highly-Sought Advice regarding practice valuations and practice transitions.
For over 7 years, the Bentson Clark reSource has been committed to providing timely, accurate and relevant data and information to its readers. The Bentson Clark reSource is not simply a quarterly newsletter, but an informative resource published exclusively for orthodontists regarding the orthodontic industry.
A one-year subscription to the Bentson Clark reSource is available at the price of $95. To subscribe, visit bentsonclark.com or call 1-800-621-4664.