Chris Bentson is featured in the new, recently-released episode of People & Practice‘s The Survival Guide For Orthodontists podcast, hosted by Dr. Leon Klempner and Amy Epstein. Chris chats about the digital future of orthodontics and how it may shape the industry’s future.
Within this fast-paced episode, Chris Bentson:
– Talks about where the investment venture capital money is found in the orthodontic market.
– Addresses the importance of spending time investing in the digital technology that supports orthodontic practices.
– Answers questions from listeners.
– Encourages listeners to rethink the footprints of an orthodontic office.
– Discusses solo practices vs. large corporate practices.
About the Podcast:
The Survival Guide for Orthodontists is the podcast that makes YOU the authority in Orthodontics in your community. Get ready for insights on how to compete on expertise and trust against mail order and retail orthodontics. It’s not always about the lowest fees. Dr. Leon Klempner and Amy Epstein, co-founders of People & Practice, know the business of orthodontics. They bring you insights, tips, and guest interviews focused on helping you thrive in a massively disrupted industry. Put more patients in chairs by competing on expertise and trust, not the lowest fees. The podcast is available on the People & Practice website, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts.